Transferring a domain to your account
To transfer a domain to your account follow these directions:
1. Login to your Client Area. You can aways do so from our homepage and click Login on the Upper Right Hand Side.
2. Click on Order New Services
3. You will then want to click on Transfer in a Domain
4. Type in the domain you wish to transfer then click continue. One the next page you will then click continue as the system will test to ensure the domain is, in fact, registered.
5. Then you will be asked for the EPP Code. The EPP Code is essential when transferring a domain. You may also add WHOIS Protection at this point.
6. Click continue to be brought to your check out area.
When transferring a domain name from one registrar to another the following steps will need to be completed prior to the initiation of the transfer order:
1. The domain registration should be unlocked
2. WHOIS privacy should be disabled
3. The WHOIS contact email address should be the best one to reach you or whoever will be managing your domain transfer
4. Retrieve your domain’s EPP / transfer authorization code
If you have any questions, please be sure to reach out to our support staff by putting in a ticket.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Login to your Client Area. You can aways do so from our homepage and click Login on the...
In some cases you will need to create your own nameservers. This guide will explain how to do...
To update your domain contact info, please follow these easy steps: 1. Login to your Client...
To update / edit your nameservers, follow these instructions 1. Login to your Client Area. You...
“WHOIS privacy” is the industry term for the registrar available option which allows your...